|Holotome Profile: Legion|
|Special Ability||Titan Absorption|
|Users|| The Betrayer |
|First Appearance||"Rassimov's Secret"|
|Last Appearance||"The Spiral Mark"|
|Gallery | Appearances|
After Dante Vale used Sorrowbond to take all of Rassimov's Titans, he revealed his secret and invoked Legion. After sustaining multiple attacks from Dante, Umbra, Lok Lambert and the Willblade, it soon became clear Legion was no normal Titan. After being knocked into the sand by Powerbonded Lindorm, Legion recovered and, to everyone's horror, absorbed Lindorm, destroying his Amulet. He then defeated Powerbonded Kipperin as Lok attempted to invoke Pendragon. Dante attempted to lead Rassimov away with the Necklace of Tutankhamun but this was snatched by Solwing who sought to allow the team time to escape. Legion then caught up with Solwing and absorbed him, destroying his Amulet much Dante's sadness.
The team were still feeling distressed following Legion's attack whilst recovering at Lok's home in Country Kerry, Ireland. Dante, in particular, was still exhausted from the battle.
Rassimov invoked Legion again at the battle at the Spiral Mark where he fought Lok's Dendras and Sophie's Feyone. He used Lindorm's Spinnerslash ability to attack them. After nearly absorbing Powerbonded Baselaird, Legion partially absorbed Dendras and and attempted to absorb Feyone. However, he was defeated by Lok Lambert who used the Willblade to destroy Legion's Amulet. With his destruction, all of the Titans that he had absorbed over the ages were released back to the Spirit World.
Legion can absorb other Titans through his Titans Absorption ability in order to use the absorbed Titan's abilities and make himself stronger. When a Titan has been absorbed, its Amulet will completely disintegrate and the Titan's icon will appear on Legion's chest. If Legion's Amulet is destroyed, the Titans he had absorbed will be released and returned to the Spirit World.
- Icarus (Seeker unknown), ability Blinding Bolts
- Feyone (Seeker unknown), ability Energy Blasts
- Lindorm (Lok's), ability Spinnerslash
- Solwing (Dante's)
- Dendras (Lok's, temporarily), ability Fire and Ice Blasts
- His summoning command is "Unleash".
- Legion's name may be derived from a group of demons that possessed a man that Jesus later healed according to the gospels of Mark and Luke in the Christian Bible. His appearance is based on that of Frankestein's monster.
- Legion, along with Overlos and Pendragon, is one of the few Legendary Titans not to be contained in a Ring.