|Holotome Profile: Lord Casterwill|
|Relations|| Elder daughter †|
Elder son †
Younger daughter †
Younger son †
|Group Affiliation(s)||Casterwill family|
|First Appearance||"Memory Lane" (flashback)|
Lord Casterwill was the first known Seeker in history and the ancestor of the powerful group of Seekers within the Casterwill family. Casterwill is best known for his leading the 500-year war against the Nullifiers and his bringing the Titans to Earth from Huntik. He was the original Seeker of the Legendary Titans. Many other details of his life, however, subsequently were lost to history.
Casterwill was the original and first Seeker responsible for bringing the Titans to Earth from the Spirit World, Huntik, in order to battle and defeat the Nullifiers. At some point in the conflict, Casterwill called for the assistance of Cherit.
Casterwill took 500 years to defeat the Nullifiers and to seal the Spiral Mark with the Willblade. When he finally did so, Casterwill died right where he was standing. Lord Casterwill's legacy was passed on to his sons and daughters, who each received a Legendary Titan to fight against the Nullifiers if they ever return.
On Avalon, Lord Casterwill's spirit appeared to Lok Lambert when he drew the Willblade, knighting him and empowering him to invoke Pendragon, the Legendary Titan of Champions. Although no one could remember the event, his spectral form watched Cherit at Dante Vale's house.
Casterwill was the original owner of the Amulet of Will and the original Seeker bonded to the Legendary Titans as well as Cherit. Such powers permitted him to outlive normal human beings and to fight the Nullifiers for a full 500 years, maintaining himself alive for sheer force of will. In addition to his Titans, Casterwill and his descendants were capable of powerful and unique Casterwill spells, including curses, barriers, powerful offensive magic, and even the power to seal and unlock the Spiral Mark at will with the aid of the Willblade.
- Araknos (Sealed in Araknos' Tomb)
- Behemoth (Obtained by Hippolyta's mother)
- Cherit (Amulet lost)
- Demigorgan (Given to the Betrayer; destroyed by Lok Lambert)
- Legion (Given to the Betrayer; given to Rassimov, destroyed by Lok Lambert)
- Mythras (Given to his younger son; sealed in the Fortress of Iron Will)
- Overlos (Sealed in Atlantis)
- Pendragon (Given to his Champion; sealed in the Willblade)
- Phoenix (Given to his younger daughter, sealed in a volcano on an Indonesian Island)
- Quetzalcoatl (Given to his elder daughter, sealed in the Willblade, later sealed in the Temple of Sun)
- Tao (sealed in the Golden Asp)
- Umbra (Given to his elder son; sealed in Cortés' Tomb)